Saturday, January 14, 2012

My First Blog

Hello!  Not sure what to blog about so I am going to blog about Trying To Lose Weight.  I have been on Sensa for a week now and my start weight is 239.  Tomorrow I have to weigh myself again and boy am I scared.  I have been trying to eat better and exercise.  I have been drinking more water and milk.  I have stopped drinking pop.  My eating habits are still not that good.  I have always been a sweet eater.  I love to eat cookies, candy, and anything that is chocolate.  At work I now snack on yogurt and oranges.  I also drink green tea almost everyday.  At home during the week I try to eat more healthy but the weekends are hard because I am home all day.  Those are the hardest days to eat right but I do try.  As for exercising I am having a hard time with that.  As of right now I have to have another shot in my back so that my legs don't hurt.  (That is why I need to lose weight.)  As soon as I am feeling better I am going to walk more.  Well tomorrow is my weigh in and I will tell you tomorrow what my current weight is.  If I lost or gain any weight.  Until tomorrow have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment